Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Family

Wonderful day to you, I wrote a letter about my family and share what kind of family we have. First of all the name of my mother is Mary Ann and my father is Martin, our family composed of 4 children we are divided into two boys and girls. Our eldest is girl and her name is Mary Rose, the second elder is me, the next daughter is Mariejune, and the last son is Jhessie Jones. This is my family that gave me strength to find solution for my problem in life.

My parents are an active member in Sta. Ana Shrine Parish they serve and gave time to the Lord. They teach as to become a good sons and daughters to others and the morality in life. They also teach the important of having God to our life; they explain why they are serving the church without asking anything. My mother said when you are serving the Lord you must give yourself like Jesus Christ sacrifice his life to save people. That’s why if they serving the church the only things that can gave to the Lord is to serve him and be a good model to the other people and invite to serve God. Our family always gave time to the Lord and serve. My brother and sisters inherit the hobbies of my parents to serve the Lord. We are happy that my parents teach as to serve the Lord and worship. I’m proud to say that in your family you must put God on the CENTER of your family because God is the first who will help your family in terms of problems.

However, my family has a community service to our barangay because my mother is one of the counsellors. Their lots of people asking for the help of my mother for the health assistant and also the college support. But this kind of help are not using money to gave the person rather my mother find way to give an assistant because my mother lots of friend in the City Government office they are willing to help people. This kind of attitude I really appreciated because simple things you gave to the other people you will feel happy and comfortable every time you gave.

We love one another and share what we have now. We put Christ to our family and trust one another because God is our savior.

No comments: